With respect to the story, once you decide the location of the shoot, we will provide all the necessary information and preparation required to execute the programs. If you need any ideas or analogy for your story, we will dedicate to provide the reference to the location. We have the maximum potential location with proximity to the nature, culture, people, remote areas and approach to the middle age scenario however if you demand any visual and pictures stimulus, we will send it to meet your conscience. We will guide you to the location in case for better potentials. The Operation Manager will full help you to council regarding your location at your request.
Please consider the following points for reference:
- Approval issued by Department of Archaeology in case you are filming in any of the four World Heritage Sites in Nepal: Kathmandu Valley (including 7 individual sites: Pashupatinath Temple Swoyambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changu Narayan Temple); Lumbini; Chitwan National Park; Sagarmatha National Park. (NOTE: Cost permit for the location varies from one other.)
- Approval issued by Pashupatinath Development Fund Office for filming in Pashupatinath Temple.
- Approval issued by Department of Wildlife Conservation for filming in Conservation Areas.
- Approval issued by Ministry of Culture Tourism and Civil Aviation for filming in Upper Mustang and Upper Dolpo, which costs USD 5000 in each area.
- Approval issued by Lumbini Development Fund for filming in Kapilvastu and in Lumbini.